Waco Employment Attorneys
Founded on Client Success Since 1981
Haley & Olson’s experience in employment matters is very broad. We have provided employment-related legal representation in construction, manufacturing, aircraft, energy, food service, automotive, retail, financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, governmental and other industries.
We work closely with employers, employees and human resource managers in the following matters:
- Client representation in proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC)
- Client representation in proceedings before the Department of Labor involving Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA), Sarbanes-Oxley and other laws
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation Claims
- Wrongful Termination, Defamation, Tort, Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims
- Employment Contract and Benefit Litigation
- Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation, Trade Secret, Confidentiality and Related Disputes
- Compliance with State and Federal Employment Laws and Health and Safety Issues
- Employment Discrimination
- Internal Investigations
- State and Federal Statutory Compliance
- Employment Policies & Procedures and Employee Handbooks
- Employment, Confidentiality, Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Reductions in Force
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Compliance
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) Compliance
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA) Compliance
- Employee Discipline and Termination
Our attorneys also conduct employer and employee training programs on sexual harassment, hostile work environment and business ethics issues.
The Strategic Advantage at Haley & Olson, P.C.
Our firm has only one goal in our advocacy for your business—the preservation of your business’ long-term viability. Our employment measures are all designed to protect you from litigation, either by preventing the need for it or by defending your company from disputes in court. By taking a strategic view of your business’ needs, our efforts on your behalf aren’t limited to fighting lawsuits. Instead, we offer a holistic approach that protects your employees and company on all fronts.
Our Waco employment lawyers are eager to help you determine your options and develop a strategy to achieve your business objectives. Call (254) 776-3336 or contact us online for a consultation today.