Ben Evans joined Haley & Olson, PC in April of 2015. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Texas before attending Baylor Law School for his juris doctorate. During his time in law school, Ben interned for the Honorable Walter S. Smith, Jr. at the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. Ben was a member of the Baylor Law Review, where he both served as the Notes and Comments editor and authored “A Refusal to Change, Despite All the Evidence,” 67 Baylor L. Rev. 284 (2015).
Ben was admitted to the bar in April of 2015 and is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- The University of Texas (B.S., 2011)
Publications, Honors & Awards:
- Author, “A Refusal to Change, Despite All the Evidence,” 67 Baylor L. Rev. 284 (2015).
- William R. Trail Contracts Award (2012).
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship (2012).
- Leadership Waco: Class of 2016-17
Professional & Community Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Waco-McLennan County Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Waco Young Professionals
- LEAD (Leadership, Education, and Development) Mentor for area high school students through a program established by the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce and the Waco Independent School District.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Texas