Backed by a Superior Track Record for Success
When seeking trusted counsel from a professional Waco business attorney, don’t hesitate to contact Haley & Olson, PC. Our diligent legal team has successfully guided entrepreneurs, business owners, local governments, and banks through their business legal affairs—since 1981. The attorneys at our firm are committed to providing the highest quality business law services in the central Texas area.
Haley & Olson, PC has developed a proven track record for impressive results, handling business cases with the utmost excellence and integrity. When you leave your legal matters to our firm, we devote ourselves to attaining a positive outcome as quickly as possible. The Haley & Olson, PC team has repeatedly succeeded in accomplishing this, by providing effective solutions tailored to our clients’ needs.
Handling Business Legal Affairs with Excellence
Clients who turn to our firm trust us to be their zealous advocates. Our attorneys are highly respected by the local legal community. Many of the area’s well-recognized lawyers have referred their clients over to us, or have sought after our outstanding legal abilities to co-counsel their cases.
Well-versed in their legal abilities, our hard-working attorneys have handled various business law cases, from commercial litigation and estate planning to franchising and mergers and acquisitions. Ready to use our rigorous experience to your greatest advantage, the Haley & Olson, PC team is equipped to navigate you through the most complex matters. Reaching a favorable resolution on your behalf is our top priority.
Haley & Olson, PC would be happy to assist you with your business legal affairs. Call (254) 776-3336 today to speak with an attorney.
- Committed to Handling Cases with Excellence
- Superior Track Record for Top-Quality Services
- Executes a Variety of Business Legal Matters
- Effectively Attaining Favorable Results
- Relentlessly Advocating for Clients
- Banking Services Learn More
- Bankruptcy Learn More
- Business Transactions Learn More
- Commercial Litigation Learn More
- Local Government Learn More
- Estate Planning & Probate Learn More
- Mediation Learn More
- Mergers and Acquisitions Learn More
- Civil Rights Defense Learn More
- Personal Injury Learn More
- Construction Learn More
- Product Liability Learn More